Oil & Gas operator seeks for an Operations and Production Coordinator to Rio de Janeiro's office.
The Operations and Production Coordinator will coordinate and integrate all activities related to drilling, facilities, and production. He/she will also be responsible for closely working with the subsurface team and asset managers to support the asset requirements and production forecasting. It will be also responsible for coordinating the reporting and data management according to the company requirements.
If you are interested, please apply.
- Coordinate a multidisciplinary small team of Drilling, facilities and production engineers
- Monitor production performance and recommend activities to maintain and increase rates including design and Internal reporting for production, maintenance, drilling…
- Support and coordinate the process related to Production Engineering, facilities, and drilling, ensure the proper communication among this team and the asset managers.
- Coordinate Wells Reviews and Plans (production, flow assurance, well assurance…)
- Monitor facilities and prepare preventive maintenance plans.
- Coordinate the submission of company reports related to your area.